[Northkeep] A Help Day Sat. Jan 2 YAY!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:41:44 PST 2010

Hello Northkeep and all Her ships at sea,

We have a big help day planned for Saturday Jan 2. Finn ~ 918.834.6621
is planning to be at
Willow and Jon's House
228 East Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 at 10:30 but it would be
good to show up at 11am, just to be sure you wont be waiting.

If you would like to Volunteer please give your beloved Pooky a call
918.781.9652 or email me Off-List.
It will mainly involve cleaning and sorting = low impact activities.

Thanks Big POOKy Sized Bunches,

Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka

Please please please, when you see an email is from me save yourself
the trouble and hit delete!