[Northkeep] So what childrens classes are you teaching?

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 10:26:19 PST 2010

 Greetings,

   The Barony of Northkeep will soon be hosting its annual wInterkingdom event. It is always a great event, it is a wonderful opportunity to spend time with friends and learn all kinds of fun, useful things. The children of our great kingdom need you, they need you to teach classes. The only way the children will stay interested in the SCA is by finding something that interests them. They would LOVE to learn anything you would like to teach, Sewing (basic), weaving, cooking, bardic, illumination, dancing, courtly manners, heraldry, black powder weapons, absolutely anything!  If you can't think of something to teach, let me know and we can come up with something together. The classes really don't take a whole lot and are only an hour long (if you want two hours that is awesome, but they are generally 1 hour blocks). So please give a little of your time and share a little bit of what makes the dream for you, with our younger generation!

In service to the kingdom and the children,
Lady Olivia de Calais