[Northkeep] Greetings from Basara

Carl Fryday gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:03:26 PST 2010

It's totaly unfair that I'm missing Owen and Prince JP's reigns....  But, all is not lost.  I've discovered that Basara has and excelent archery range.  Some of us ar working on havein saves of appropriate wood sent over so we can make some self bows.  Cabellas donated several compound bows and we have a few low poundage recurves on site.  I hope all of you are doing well and look foward to getting back next year.

Gassion