[Northkeep] apps , apps and more apps ; )

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Jan 11 19:00:14 PST 2010

greetings

as the title says , we need apps , apps , and more apps.

ld. perrin is stepping down soon as arts and sciences minister, so we need applicants for that office.
castellan is closer than you think, so we need autocrats and feastocrat applicants.
youth boffer office is open, so we need applicants.
youth rapier office is open , so we need applicants.

and many of he other offices can always use deputies, so we need applicants : )

these offices usualy require little paper ( or online ) work .
but are a great way to get to know others in the barony, and a great way to help keep northkeep the great barony it is.
we have a fairly new senechal, a new b&b ,a new herald, a new chronicler,a new web minister, a new rapier marshal, and a new hospitaler , and i'm probably forgetting other " new " officers , come join the new faces of northkeep .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur