[Northkeep] ISO Assistance

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 09:14:34 PST 2010

As Wynfrith posted earlier, we have bought a house, and it needs some work.  We would prefer to use licensed, SCA people first, recommendations second, and complete strangers as a last resort.  To that end, below, please see a list of the professionals we will need for this house.

Keep in mind, this will not be the last time this partnership occurs...if things go well, this is the first of 2 houses this year, and hopefully, many more to come.  We want to build long term, lasting, working relationships.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize if the subject matter is not SCA or Northkeep related - it seemed appropriate at the time.

Oh...this is NOT a volunteer effort.  We are looking for paid professionals (or at least licensed ones).  So, no pressure, no obligations.

Needed:

Electrician
Plumber
HVAC
Concrete/Cement person
Stone Mason
Drywall / Mud / Tape (Please, I suck at mudding and taping)
Cabinetry
General Construction
Landscaping

(Did I mention the house needs a LOT of work?!)

Thank you again.

Kuria Kale

 In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett