[Northkeep] FW: Robbery at Jon and Willow's

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:04:30 PST 2010

Just getting the word out.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:31:18 -0800
From: f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Robbery at Jon and Willow's
To: marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
CC: Baron005 at aol.com; carlostuttle at sbcglobal.net; catanlac at yahoo.com; rorymac1 at juno.com

Marc,  I did not know if I could post this to the list so I thought I would send it to you.  Finn just called (11:30 a.m. on Tues.) from Jon and Willow's and the house has been ripped off.  They took all of Black Hawk's tools and all of Finn's as well as Jon's computer.  They are still taking inventory of any other missing items.  The police are on the way - but stuff like that rarely gets recovered.  We are talking about thousands of dollars of equipment.   They are still taking inventory of the supplies bought/donated for the repairs. Of course, due to reduced circumstances, Jon and Willow have no home owners insurance.  The house has been always tightly secured - Finn did not indicate how they got in - I am sure I will hear soon enough.  Do with this information what you will.

Sincerely,

Lucy Ross