[Northkeep] Sunday - Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Bagadur Cinoajin centurionorion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:00:34 PST 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!
Northern Regional Fighter practice will be Sunday January 24th from 11:00 to
4:00pm at Camp DaKaNi in Wiesenfeuer. We would also like to invite the
Rapier, Combat Archery, and general populace as well.

This practice will be the day after Namron's Red Tape event. Stick around,
and come practice for upcoming War, and Tourney season.  Also a limited
armour workshop, and armour consultation available too from experienced
fighters.

May be a good opportunity to get authorized before Gulf War!!

We would also encourage anyone that has any old armor, rattan, or any other
items that may help get a new fighter on the field to bring them. This would
be a great opportunity to sell a few items and allow the new owner time to
get everything ready for Gulf War.

Please forward to all appropriate lists

Camp DaKaNi
3601 E Hefner Rd. OKC, OK 73131