[Northkeep] NR Fighter practice was GREAT!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:48:29 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone that made this such a great practice!

We had people doing water bearing and marshals and people helping out
with all kinds of stuff, it was wonderful. My commander made me kill my
lovely wife (Margherita), but else could I do, she was killing our guys:-)

Anyway, it was a great practice and I learned a lot from a bunch of
people that were always happy to help out with advice and tips for doing
even better.

Vincenti