[Northkeep] Fiber Arts Meeting

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:27:01 PST 2010

Greetings all,
I'm sorry I wasn't at Popluace to announce this then, but I wanted to
let anyone interested in attending the Fiber Arts meeting next week
know that I do still plan to host it, assuming we have power and it's
safe to travel.  In case we lose power though the meeting will be
canceled. I've decided that the best way of announcing this will
actually be to post here to the list on Monday if there is power. If
we don't have power, I may still try to post if I'm able to do so from
my phone, but I think the easiest way to be sure will be to check the
list (if you are able to do so) and look for an email saying the
meeting is still on. If there's no email, you should assume there's no
meeting. Alternately, you could always try calling me before you come
out, though again, if you don't hear from me it's probably better to
assume it is canceled.

Wishing you all the best of luck and warm thoughts during this upcoming storm,

Ayla
(918)645-9858

--
Sent from my mobile device