[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Classes for heralds

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:15:29 PST 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to spread the word as best as I could that I will be reaching
two classes at Winterkingdom this year. The first is a Herald's
warranting class, just like the one traditionally held at Redtape. I
was contact by a few people with legitimate schedule conflicts for
redtape, so I am also conducting a warranting class at Winterkingdom.
If you are interesting is applying for a heraldic office, or you are
even contemplating becoming a heraldic deputy, I encourage anyone to
come and take this class.

Secondly, I al also hosting a 1 hour herald's roundtable. This will be
a slightly moderated discussion where heralds of all experience levels
from any field can sit down and exchange notes with each other about
heraldic topics. This is designed to be a chance to sit down, learn,
network, meet & greet between people who likely will not get the
chance to do so in other circumstances.

Make sure to check the Class schedule, I don't know when they will put
me at the moment. And if anyone has any questions, please fell free to
contact me at this e-mail address.

--
Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Nordsteorra Herald