[Northkeep] Happy New Year

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 1 08:59:01 PST 2010

Felicitous greetings to one and all on this most glorious day of days,

Today heralds in the New Year a point worth much celebration. Spending the
eve of this day in a most unceremonious way and missing the opportunity I
will quietly revel in this day in my own way.. Also this day deserves some
recollection of the year it leaves behind and for that I wanted to say thank
you to friends, family, kindred and kind alike, for all they have done to
make this last year a most amazing and wonderful year not only for Kelandra
and I but for all of Northkeep and Ansteorra. So it is with grand hopes that
each of you finds this day safe and warm and a welcomed harbinger of what
lies ahead.

Most Kindly
Ian Dun Gillan