[Northkeep] welcome all new people !!! , and iso ... newarchers = ) , odd can openers, tuna cans ; )

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Jan 1 18:46:02 PST 2010

greetings

kool, thank you , i didn't know they still sold them .
if i can't find one localy , would you be interested in perhaps loaning , or
selling me one ??

thanx = )
i need 2 small tuna cans , including tops ( for now ) that have been opened
that way, for a couple projects i'm working on for winter kingdom ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur