[Northkeep] Baronial Guard Meeting

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 16:43:18 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Baronial Guard of Northkeep,

We would like announce a meeting of the Baronial Guard to take place on Jan. 30.  The meeting will start with a pot luck dinner at 5:30pm and the meeting itself to begin at 6:30pm.  The Captain of the Guard has been gracious enough to once again open her home for this meetings, we would like as many guard as possible to attend as we will be continuing the discussions began at the last meeting, discussing new candidates and admissions, planning for winterkingdom and any other business that is needed.  We thank you for service.

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir