[Northkeep] contact info needed

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 15:37:18 PST 2010

Oops, just got a Mailer-Daemon for the Shire of Bois D'Arc for both e-mail contacts on their website. So, if anybody knows info for them, I sure would appreciated it.

Thanks,
Dervilia

FYI:  I have 29 people/groups to mail to and only awaiting e-mails from 6 groups, contact info for Bois D'Arc and Grimfells, K&Q of Calontir, K&Q of Glenn Abhann, and when we know, the P&P of Ansteorra. All others will be mailed tomorrow.

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb