[Northkeep] Pictures

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 22:57:09 PST 2010

OK, try a gain - that brush hog was his father;s  - but not run by Chris -  Marc de provence and Rory Mac Rory Mcleod were the individuals running the beast - on loan from Papa G.  BTW - they ran ito a really LARGE patch of poison ivy - and Marc went on to complete the showeres and toilets at the event - don't believe ask INMAN) Doc  loaned us the van and other pieces oever the years.  Mom Geghringer would never loan her shuttle loom - but we always had space to store our SCA stuff in her B'ville house and to ask for help when we needed  it.