[Northkeep] Pictures - of Chris

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 11 11:11:37 PST 2010

If you are still actively in touch with Chris, please let him know
that Darin Herndon would love to get back in touch with him.  I live
in OKC and my wife and I could give him a ride to wIntherkingdom if he
can come up that Saturday.

He can reach me at this email address
(northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org) or my work email (darin.herndon at chk.com
).

I had forgotten about the poison ivy from the brushhog.  I remembered
him as worn out and even "battered", so to speak, from the clearing
activities.  I had forgotten the poison ivy.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne