[Northkeep] I am looking for fabric sites to share

Amy Adams a_adamsrn at msn.com
Wed Jan 13 09:25:02 PST 2010

Hello Yo're Grace,

I have bought from them before, and can tell you that the quality is amazing and the colors are bright and beautiful.  I bet the beige would be very pretty.

And the cool thing with this website is, if you watch, they occasionally have phenomenal sales!

Philippa

"You don't need your hand to touch, just as you don't need your eyes to see." Cantus, the Minstrel from Fraggle Rock