[Northkeep] Off topic Video to DVD

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:54:14 PST 2010

> She can probably pick up a player/recorder for less than $200 new.
> Balvin

True.  And while I am fully in favor of the DIY principle myself, some folks like the option of having someone who knows what they are doing do it for them -- as well has having a space hogging uni-tasker hanging around once the job is done.

The last time the university needed to convert something to digital, I think it was about $19 a pop -- and while I'm not sure they have converters to rent, they also do equipment rental.

I am all about *options* :)

M/D