[Northkeep] missile range still closed due to weather

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jan 16 03:46:42 PST 2010

greetings

sorry everyone , was hoping ranges would melt then dry out, but mother nature is watering her lawn now, and supposedly all day sat. so the ranges are going to be a mud bog ( not to mention parts of my front yard  )

next sunday is the war practice in weisenfeuer  ( camp dakani ), would be a good time to work on getting authorized as a combat archer before gulf war ; )  hint ... hint ...

also , can someone get me in touch with justus ap dewi ??
the # i have for him is not in service.

anyway ranges remain closed untill safe conditions return : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur