[Northkeep] A reasonable solution.

Matthew House mhouse_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 14:22:02 PST 2010

It occurs to me, after having sent a... less than polite email to this list, which -hopefully- will never see the light of day, that there is a better solution.

when I suggested that perhaps the creation of a seperate list for the co-ordination of helping fellow members of the SCA, and Northkeep in particular, I should have payed more attention to myself. So, without further ado, I give you Northkeep-Help