[Northkeep] Hair and makeup of the middle ages

sampsonrc@hotmail.com sampsonrc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:51:17 PST 2010

I would love to attend this class, but I am also certain that my time will not allow. -Charmaine ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

-----Original Message-----
From: kevinkeary at aol.com
Sent: 1/18/2010 5:22:12 AM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Hair and makeup of the middle ages
I would like to sit in on a class like this if time allows.

Keigan

In a message dated 1/17/2010 10:50:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
montega at gmail.com writes:

I would  like to see who would be interested in a class on hair and
make-up of the  middle ages at Winter Kingdom. This would be an
in-depth look at how when  and where specific make-up customs and hair
fashions began. I would also  include a work shop where we can recreate
and try some of the safe  cosmetics that would have been used back
then. I wanted to get a general  idea of who would be interested so
that I can request a class spot and  properly  plan.

Thanks!

Montega
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org