[Northkeep] For those going to Gulf War

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:34:20 PST 2010

Hello Fezzik!

 I was just wondeing who the landcrat was for Northkeep and lo and behold
there you are! Sarran and I would like to reserve space. Our tent will need
about a 20x20 space including the ropes. It is a great big round one. A
quiet place if ya got one, tee hee. Wishful thinking....

 Lady Augustina da San Germano
aka Tina

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Daniel Roberts <fezzik at d4nn0.com> wrote:

> Your friendly neighborhood Fezzik here. I am the Northkeep land coordinator
> for Gulf this year. So for those of you going I need you to send me your
> tent sizes as soon as you register. *_Remember to include your ropes in your
> measurements.
> _*
> As I start to receive info I will post a list to the Northkeep site and
> keep it updated.
>
> In Service,
> Fezzik

Any day above ground is a good day!