[Northkeep] Hair and makeup of the middle ages

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 07:37:55 PST 2010

    No problem, Montega, I can bring them to Grub & Garb or we can make arrangements to meet at another time of your convenience to give you the Compleat Anachronists.  It's a fantastic resource of a type I have not seen before, with research and documentation and excellent directions for recreating period hairstyles.  It made me glad I paid extra to get the Compleat Anachronists with my membership!

                                                                                        Catrin