[Northkeep] Trade Days

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 21 08:36:21 PST 2010

Please do come everyone is welcome...even those who will be selling their personal goods are welcome. I do apologize if I made it sound other wise.

It was solely my thoughts alone that were expressed about the concepts of making it trading and bartering based. People who attend with items may do as they wish since the items are their property put a price on them trade them. The whole point is that this offers a location for this kind of activity to occur.

I am very sorry if I made you or anyone else excluded.

Kindly
Ian