[Northkeep] Trade Days

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 21 09:44:27 PST 2010

greetings

the only other thing recommended , was that it should not turn into a "
crafts " sale , or a re-sale shop.
in other words , no making things to sell at trade days, and no running out
to sales / garage sales / flea markets and picking up stuff to sell at trade
days.
this is primarily a service to the barony , the sca, and hopefully to new
comers .
and all sales / barters / trades , are the sole responsibility of the
individuals involved , and northkeep is in no way responsible for the
condition of any item , nor the prices , or taxes of any item that may be
sold .

ok, official mumbo jumbo over ; )
thorgrim , sigen , come on out, havent seen either of you in years .
and yes, i'm planning on skipping my regular wed. meeting to be there ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur