[Northkeep] The amber

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Sat Jan 23 21:14:10 PST 2010

Hi Sigen -

Ainar is interested in the amber chunks in the first picture.  The smaller,
transparant piece - triangular on the right side of the pic, with the little
round green sticker on it, and the two pieces that are to the right of that
piece.  Would you confirm prices on them?  He definitely wants the yellow
transparent piece if it's still available.

Mercedes