[Northkeep] officers web info

Daniel Roberts fezzik at d4nn0.com
Mon Jan 25 21:42:30 PST 2010

Actually you are right on Arthur,
just send me an email saying that it is ok to post your info on the site
and what that info is. mundane name etc. or if there is specific info
your don't want posted. like your middle name is Marcellus or something.
please send these directly to me not to the list at large.

In Service,
Fezzik the Web Monkey