[Northkeep] Who is coming to trade days and what are you brining?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:04:14 PST 2010

If the weather is not yet inclement way up north here I plan to bring some
stuff to put out. I espcially have a forest green corduroy men's doublet and
knee length poofy pants, and perhaps some fabric and stuff.
 Tina

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Kathryn Helstrom
<kiamichikate at gmail.com>wrote:

> I plan on bringing borscht; a recipe taught to me by a Ukranian woman.  Or,
> maybe a chicken payella (sp?).
>
> Franziska
>
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
> >wrote:
>
>  > Greetings all,
> > The plan for me is to attend this Wednesdays festivities and we are still
> > attempting to inspire Kelandra to do the same. If the weather has not
> > started this Wednesday should be a great time to break free from our
> > cloistered recovery and return to the good company of the folk of
> Northkeep.
> >
> > In planning for the evening I was curious who else would be attending and
> > if you were going to bring anything to take part in the trade days? If so
> > now might be a great time to list the items you intend to bring. Sort of
> > chumming the waters as it were. Speaking of fish are there any plans for
> > food wednesday? For me it is always nice when attending G&G to see a
> table
> > literally filled with a veritable buffet of scrumptious foods. Northkeep
> has
> > so many amazing cooks one would think that Grub and Garb would be the one
> > night of the month that those skilled in the culinary arts were eager to
> > show off their skills and share their love of cooking with friends.
> >

> > Kindly
> > Ian
> >

> --
> Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
> in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius

Any day above ground is a good day!