[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 28 07:01:06 PST 2010

Last night was an AWESOME time!

Thank you to everyone who made me feel so glad to be back among our friends and family of Northkeep. Reconnecting with all of you was so great! The sabbatical was good and restful which helped recharge and renew the mind, body, and spirit.

A very pleasant surprise was having the opportunity to meet some new people like Amanda and her mom (sorry I forgot your name), also Gunnar and Angel. Northkeep is growing and this is a good thing.

The trading seemed to go well. If everyone liked the Trade day we may see about scheduling another one, perhaps setting up a quarterly market...maybe some time in mid may? Perhaps by then more people will have discovered some items in their homes that might be happier with some one else.

Kindly
Ian