[Northkeep] Guard Meeting Cancelled

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 10:31:08 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Guard,

After receiving reports that the side streets are still very icy and dangerous, and considering the temp will be of no help clearing the streets today, we feel it would be best to postpone the meeting until another date.  We will be meeting with the Captain sometime this week to discuss guard duties for next weekend and be posting more as the week progresses.  We will be looking at an early a date as possible in February as we have much to discuss. Thank you, and be safe.

Yours in Service,

HE Facon