[Northkeep] Northkeep Land o crat for Gulf

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Jan 31 19:02:45 PST 2010

Greetings unto the populous of Northkeep,
I bear sad tiding and a call for assistance.  Lord Fezzik has encountered problems with the Evil Overlord for which he is indentured, whom will not allow him to quit slaving the many countless hours they demand of him and will not arrive at war till Wednesday.  This unfortunately leaves us without a Land o crat/Camp Master/Mistress for Gulf War.  We find ourselves in need and put out a call for a new brave soul to step forward to shoulder this burden.  If you are willing to take on this task, please contact myself or Keigan ASAP.  We thank you for your assistance.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep