[Northkeep] Battlemoor

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:00:11 PDT 2010

All day it has been washing the mounds of laundry that was covered in a fine
dusting of brown dirt. The relentless winds deposited it everywhere. But at
least it was cool enough to wear fancy garb but the altitude was such that
it was hard to wander far from camp to show it off. tee hee!
Tina
 tired but clean

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got back this afternoon... and have to heartily say that if you have
> a chance to go next year... it's well worth it.
>
> -zubeydah

Any day above ground is a good day!