[Northkeep] A call for help, We tried and failed.

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 21:12:24 PDT 2010

2003 Jeep Liberty Sport, 3.7L Six cylinder, 4X4

Have not noticed any steering problems.  The only other symptom that happens is something I did not link to this because it has done it for some time.  Sometimes when I first start it up and put it in gear, it takes several seconds before the gear engages, it only happens if the car has sat all day or overnight, and even then only happens sometimes.  And sometimes when slowing down it makes a little clunk when dropping below 30 miles per hour(always at 30)