[Northkeep] OT: Airport Parking Fees?

Ron Eddington fbgugreddi66 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:06:16 PDT 2010

Not exact pricing but here goes. True T-Airport parking $6 ang you can
with pike pass. HGI is $5 a day or $3 a day if you stay the previous
night. Fine Airport parking is based on your lvl of amenaties you
choose but has the best van service with many vans running at one
time. You have gated, covered parking and can get your car detailed
while your gone.

Ron/Renault de Mont-Saint Michel
Sent from my iPhone