[Northkeep] Off topic IT related

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 09:53:30 PDT 2010

Hi,
Sorry to pollute the list but I have an IT question and was hoping that some one
here might have something helpful for me.,,

I have a remote user attempting to access a program on our local server via an
RDP with a terminal services account.  The program on the server needs to be
able to print to the local machines printer. The local machines printer is set
up on COM1.  Any idea how to make that work?

I have tried allowing session printers and have installed a copy of the printer
driver on the server but it I am missing something some where any help would be
very appreciated.

Kindly
Ian