[Northkeep] Namron Garb and Grub Tournament

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Jul 20 15:20:19 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
This Sunday Namron will hold a Garb and Grub at the Masonic lodge in Norman
from 12PM till 4PM!

The event will feature a rapier tournament hosted by last month's rapier
tournament winner Lord Jacques, a heavy tournament hosted by last month's
heavy winner Lord Enyon and an Archery tournament hosted by Lord Vincinti.
The Tournaments begin at 2PM. It will also feature A and S classes. Last
month we had glass bead making and drumming, so come on out and see what
wonderful A and S activities we have this month OR feel free to host an
activity.

Also please remember to bring a chair, bug spray, sunscreen, cold drinks,
and a dish to share.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

YIS,
Barone Orlando Giovanni