[Northkeep] OP / farspeaker update in progress

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 12:27:43 PDT 2010

Hail to the finest barony in the Imperium.

I am working on an update to (my copy of, no longer the official) Northkeep's Order of Precedence and (drawn from the same database but involving different data) Farspeaker List.

Our membership is fluid. People move in and out, some who are active become inactive, others find the Society for the first time or return to activity after a hiatus. The first step is getting a list of people who are currently active (in their own estimation or that of those close enough to them to know) and resident (again, in their own estimation OR in lands associated with / claimed by Northkeep or Chemin Noir. This includes lands that were once Rundel), Having had mixed results before, I am going to try this method to get this information updated.

Below is a list of people I currently have noted as Active and Resident. I KNOW some of this is outdated, and I'm missing some new people. I typically consider someone 'Active' if they show up at meetings, demos, revels, or events, or post to this email list. Say in the last six months. Or if I know their corporate membership is current. I'm not good at keeping track of when someone goes inactive again. I would appreciate two kinds of input:

Tell me anyone you know has gone inactive, moved, or otherwise withdrawn from us -- and HOW they are no longer a part of the barony (or never were and I'm a goof).
Tell me anyone who is not listed but SHOULD be.
Tell me if anyone is using a different name or a different spelling of his name than I show -- except Elizabettta, who spells her name differently every time on purpose, and I'm tired of cataloguing them. Some of these names are incomplete or are obviously nicknames, NOT real persona names. But they're the best I have.

If you want to send me mundane names or contact information for any new people, that would be nice, or if you want to send me any contact information that has changed in the last year or so, that would be nice, too, but I am going to ask for that information again later, once I have an updated list of people to work with.

I have gone through the kingdom OP and recorded everything I noticed had not been in the baronial OP before. Once I have a refined membership list, I'll publish that, and you can tell me what you see that is missing or that is incorrectly attributed.

Also, would you like to see Residency maintained separately for Northkeep and Chemin Noir, to allow for separate reporting and possibly dividing the data on that day when Chemin Noir becomes an independent branch, if and when it does?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kevin

PrimaryName
Abigaile