[Northkeep] Missing Aluminum Bowl from June G&G

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 16:42:53 PDT 2010

At the June Grub & Garb someone was gracious enough to take home my aluminum
bowl (about 15" across).  It has grape leaves chased upon it, and appears to
be pock-marked throughout (part of the design).  Evidently, they asked
around whose it could be, but I was tied up with other business, and did not
hear their query.  So, they took it home with them,  I hoped they would
bring it to this month's G&G.  Alas, they did not.

If you are the person(s) babysitting my aluminum bowl, or you know who these
kind folks are, would you please contact me off-list?  Your help is most
sincerely appreciated.

Franziska von Locknitz

P.S.  I'll be out of town for a couple of days, so please forgive if I do
not reply immediately.

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius