[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:32:21 PDT 2010

Great questions:

Our latest group project has been to make our own list field--it's pretty sweet! Igor had a genius design for it, and it'll make its debut at Sunfest. :)

We are borrowing Northkeep's pavilion. Ottokar is picking it up tomorrow night, I believe. The main pavilion will take up the space we have for tents, so no one needs to bring any pop-ups or other shade structures. Folks should bring their own chairs.

Feel free to bring an A&S project you wouldn't mind talking to folks about as they check out our area, your fighting gear to put on and demo fight for the masses, or a song and/or story to tell for bardic gatherings.

We will also have waterbearing supplies for fighters.

Other than that, we just need folks to show. :)

Hoping I didn't miss something,

Voislava

Tara Alexander