[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 06:25:17 PDT 2010

Well the weather was hot Hot HOT...but the demo was pretty cool. There were fighters and artisans, and noble ladies and lords galore on Saturday till about 4 when we left.  It was very nice to meet some of the groups newest members Panda, Michael, and the nice young lady that was with them, also M'lady Katie (sp) who was doing an great job of speaking forsoothly.

I hope that the Canton of Chemin Noir prospers from the exhibit and the literal
papering of pamphlets that blanketed the fair.

Most kindly
Ian