[Northkeep] Blessed are the Cheese and Jerky Makers...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:48:03 PDT 2010

For they can make something I'm trying to get my hands on!  I have learned
that Their Majesties of the Outlands have a particular love for home made
jerky and cheeses.... does anyone hereabouts make such things? And if so,
would you be willing to either sell me / barter me / donate some for the
basket? It would need to be a sort that doesn't require refrigeration... and
would need to be finished by June 23rd...

If so, please contact me off list!

-zubeydah
Plotter And Planner of da Battlemoor Basket