[Northkeep] Blessed are the Cheese and Jerky Makers...

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:25:29 PDT 2010

My brother-in-law makes some awesome venison jerky, and guess what?  I'm
going to be visiting my sister next week!  I'll ask if he can part with
some.  If so, I'll bring it back with me the following week (June 23).  They
live in Bjornsborg.

Franziska

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> For they can make something I'm trying to get my hands on!  I have learned
> that Their Majesties of the Outlands have a particular love for home made
> jerky and cheeses.... does anyone hereabouts make such things? And if so,
> would you be willing to either sell me / barter me / donate some for the
> basket? It would need to be a sort that doesn't require refrigeration...
> and
> would need to be finished by June 23rd...
>
> If so, please contact me off list!
>
> -zubeydah
> Plotter And Planner of da Battlemoor Basket

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius