[Northkeep] Ice Cream and Beer

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:27:25 PDT 2010

I know it's *really* late notice, but are there a few strong backs
with some free time tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon or evening?

I've got two desks and a folding table at my office in Tulsa that need
to be moved to our house in Mannford. They are just too big and heavy
for Elizabeth and I to manage on our own.

One of the desks is very large, very wooden, and very heavy. The other
is made of metal, but I think it will be manageable if I can take it
apart. The folding table is 8' long.

If you are willing to help, let me know. If there aren't enough able
bodies, I'll reschedule for after Lilies.

Thanks,
Gilyan

--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney