[Northkeep] Ice Cream and Beer

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:00:22 PDT 2010

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!

Tomorrow afternoon, 2:30pm, 4th & Cheyenne in downtown Tulsa. The same
building as the Mexican restaurant. Suite 301. I'm hoping parking will
be easy to come by since it's on a weekend.

Ludo has volunteered also (as well as his truck and furniture dolly).
Angus, if you could bring an empty truck that would be great. Ours
appears to have a busted radiator.  :(

I'll have a small cooler of frosty beverages, and will treat everyone
for ice cream and/or burgers afterwards. I'm not expecting it to take
long, 2 hours max.

Thanks again, it's much appreciated.
Gilyan

who drinks the Kool-Aid on a regular basis