[Northkeep] Celtic Music Festival

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Jun 16 05:56:58 PDT 2010

It is normally $5 for adults and $1 for children, I believe, to enter.  Mooneschadowe will be holding a demo there and I believe Namron will be working in another area as well.  If anyone would like to help with the demo, please mention that you are with the SCA (and come in garb when possible) and the friendly gate staff will let you on in.  Depending on the year, we sometimes receive volunteer badges to wear.  I recommend asking at the gate whether they have the badges or have given them to the coordinator in our area. We are in the middle building by the door to the parking lot.

Liliana