[Northkeep] Mint Leaves

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:22:52 PDT 2010

You say you got "some" but "more" is useful.  How much are you talking
about?  An ounce?  A cup? A pint, quart, gallon, bushel?  I can supply a
pint or two of fresh spearmint, and a patch of starters (say one foot
square?).

Interested?  If so, email me back and I'll bring what you need to Fighter
Practice this Wed.

Franziska

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Cody Chezem <bolverk187 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Got some, but more is always usefull. I am makeing sekanjabin syrup.

> The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and
> girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village
> down.

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius