[Northkeep] Free to a new heavy fighter

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:08:57 PDT 2010

Hi all! I was cleaning out our closets over the weekend, and found a
simple rectangle tabbard in heavy weight black cotton canvas that Abe
wore over his armor.  He won't ever be doing heavy fighting again, so
I wanted to donate it to any newcomer (Size 2xl - 3xl) that might have
use for it.  Otherwise, if no heavy fighters have use for it, I will
donate it to the newcomer's garb box / loaner garb.  First come, first
served -- I'll bring it to Northkeep Fighter Practice on Wednesday.

-zubeydah