[Northkeep] Baronial Fun Stuff for Saturday

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jun 24 19:45:58 PDT 2010

greetings

as much as i would love some grilled burgers ( especially ones i didnt have
to grill ; ),
i have to go move a friend as soon as i get done on the trailer : (
but i will be there unloading, and building ; )
thanx to you for hauling the trailer, to the lady reeve for allowing us to
work in her yard, and to everyone that shows up and helps out ; )
straw boss on reorganization of bins , unloading and loading is her
excellency talana , please help her as she directs as she has final say on
what goes in what bin, and where it goes in the trailer .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur