[Northkeep] Baronial Fun Stuff for Saturday

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:31:45 PDT 2010

I'll be there early (around 9 or 10), but can only stay for a couple of
hours.  Another family commitment in Owasso.  No burgers for me.  Can I
bring anything?

Franziska

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Emily Minier <adalia.nyx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oyez! Oyez!
>
> This Saturday (June 26th) the Barony of Northkeep needs your help.  We will
> be building a subfloor and some shelves in the Baronial trailer.  We will
> also be organizing the Baronial Bins that reside in the trailer to make
> their contents more easily accounted for.  We'll be opening the trailer and
> starting these activities at 9:00am on Saturday morning. The trailer (and
> therefore all the fun associated with it) will be located at 209 S Dogwood
> Ave in Broken.  If you need directions let me know.  We will have some
> popups available for shade.  We will have water, tea and cups on hand. I
> don't know yet if we have any gatorade. And after the 'festivities' of
> organizing and building, the real festivities can begin.  We have an offer
> of grilled hamburgers (these would be even better if others would volunteer
> the buns and some sides - chips, potato salad, drinks).
>
> We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it out on Saturday!
>
> Please, if you have time, give me a shout back and let me know if you THINK
> you might wanna stay for the after-fun fun so we'll know how many burgers
> thaw.
>

> --
> HL Adalia VonderBerg
> Titled Bard of Vatavia, Calontir
> Skald of Skorragardr
> Herald of Northkeep
> Apprentice to Sir Finn Kelley O'Donnell
>

> Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also cannot remain
> unsaid.

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius