[Northkeep] Masqerade Ball

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:12:24 PDT 2010

I totally forgot. I have not heard a thing about what time or tickets or if
I have I though I'd hear it again and didn't listen the first time. I
haven't heard a thing advertised locally either. I hope it is not going to
be like last year. Everyone worked so hard and no one came. I had a good
time though....

Tina
dancing with myself
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM, ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> sorry all my money is going on gas and bills this week.
> but good luck.
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
> Arthur
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Shepard" <reneshepard at yahoo.com>